I’ve already given the most stringent rules in the About page. Still, obviously there’s a bit more.
When you comment on a post, there’s a couple of things you should keep in mind. Disregarding these rules may result in removal of a comment, if I think you should be given a second chance, or an IP-ban, if you’re really crossing the line. Anything inappropriate will be removed as soon as possible. Still I do not own any comments other than my own, nor am I responsible for any other than my own.
If you’re offended by a comment on this blog, please contact me directly and I will take a look at it.
These are the rules you will have to live by when commenting on this blog if you want to continue visiting:
1) Do not complain about a post or video being “old”. You may have seen it, but surely to a lot of people it is something new. Let them enjoy it.
2) Do not link to anything illegal or inappropriate: illegal download links, porn, extreme violence, warez, etc.
3) Be respectful towards other commenters and their opinions. It’s OK to disagree. It’s OK to express your disagreement. It’s not OK to call someone a fuckhead because he does not share your opinion or likes stuff you don’t. Do not make inappropriate comments. Use your common sense in judging what’s inappropriate or not!
4) Do not link to anything on other websites that is not related to the post or the discussion. In particular: do not link to webshops or advertisement.
5) Lastly, racism. I abso-fuckin’-lutely hate it! Make a racist comment and your IP is on the “bye-list” right away. Just to be clear: verbal gay-bashing or discriminating other minorities is considered racist as well.
Finally, I have no problem with using some bad language, as long as you adhere to the above rules.
Thanks for reading and being a nice person!
Niek, Webmaster Deathmetalbaboon.com